Not for Profit
Psychology Chartered combines a wealth of clinical expertise with a strong commitment to working with public sector and voluntary organisations. Psychology Chartered can offer consultation, advice and training to a range of care providers including:
- social care professionals and foster carers working with challenging behaviours and complex families
- clinical training for professionals around identifying early signs and behaviours of mental health disorders
- professionals working with 'looked after children' including attachment disorders and complex psychiatric conditions
- specific workshops for foster carers providing strategies to manage high risk behaviours which cause placement break down
- Teams working with adolescents, increasing engagement and participation in activities and treatment programmes
- generally raising awareness around long term, severe presentations including depression, anxiety disorders, self- harm and suicide, including prevention, treatment and long term psychological care
The above is by no means exhaustive list so please communicate with us the nature of your enquiry and we can discuss whether or not we would be well placed to assist.
Training Course Overview
- A small team of highly experienced neuropsychologists with expertise across a wide breadth of mental health disorders and challenging behaviours
- A personalised approach in ensuring all content is sensitively tailored to the needs of the group
- Ability to communicate complex clinical information in a way which is thoughtful and interesting to all audiences
- Competitively priced for all audiences
Benefits of using Psychology Chartered
In the first instance we would kindly ask you email or call our assistant psychologist Paul Walshe on 02392 377399 to discuss how Psychology Chartered can best serve your request. Once we have obtained the nature of the work involved we can give you an indication of cost but we would stress that we ensure cost efficiency.